Bushing sizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDesigns

Does anyone know how the bushing sizes for the Gentleman's pen (CSUSA) and the Baron compare? I'm giving some thought to picking up a few of the TN Baron FP's for my "high-end" display and I already have everything I need for the Gentleman's. If I can avoid buying another set of bits and bushings that would be great.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I strongly doubt that the Gentleman bushings will work for Baron. I've done Baron and Jr Gents...those are closer in size but their bushings don't interchange...atleast as far as I know.

Gentleman uses a 37/64" bit...that alone tells me it won't work ;) The 15/32" is good.

Someone will surely give you a definite answer soon.

Oops looks like I was typing at the same time...but the content agrees [:D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Both the Gentleman and the Jr. Gentleman have a tapered lower barrel and not the straight barrels of the Baron. The Gentleman is a much larger pen and, therefore, the bushings are not transferrable. The Jr. Gentleman bushings could be used in a pinch as long as you remember that both end of the blank need to be turned to the outer diameter of the larger lower bushing.

PenPauli

Yup, I just made that mistake. I thought I remembered someone saying the jr gent and baron are the same bushings. But when I put the pen together I realized the baron top does not taper like the jr gent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom