Bushing Reference in editable Copy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wfsteadman

I see the Kit bushing Reference guide for 20 Vendors and was wondering if there is a way to get it in an editable format. Interested in taking a stab at putting it in a searchable Database unless this is already one out there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I see the Kit bushing Reference guide for 20 Vendors and was wondering if there is a way to get it in an editable format. Interested in taking a stab at putting it in a searchable Database unless this is already one out there.

If you are interested in creating a web-based version of our smart phone app, please send me a pm & we can talk.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I don't use IOS so I guess i will have to get the wife to download it so I can see it.
I'm in the same boat.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

We hope that we will be able to offer alternate platforms someday, but there are no active development projects other than iOS at this time.

Eat pecans - 10,000,000 squirrels can't be wrong

CrashmanS

I don't use IOS so I guess i will have to get the wife to download it so I can see it.
I'm in the same boat.

We hope that we will be able to offer alternate platforms someday, but there are no active development projects other than iOS at this time.

I have it on my iPad. But a web version would be just as good.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm in the same boat.

I have it on my iPad. But a web version would be just as good.

A web version would be more universal, but embedded versions are faster and you don't have to have an active Internet connection.

We would like to be able to offer embedded versions for other platforms and a web version as well. We just need capable developers to step up and take on these labors of love.

Top Bottom