bushing list

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff3285

I was looking at some of the pen kits at penn state and woodturningz,,I was just wandering if anyone has a list of showing the bushings and the pen types they fit,,or maybe I can get one from them,,i just didn't know if it was available,,thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crokett

I sent Wayne a message about getting the data files for possible re-use on Android. The existing code can't be ported directly to Android but if I can't write it I know someone who can. the layout seems straight forward.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
In addition to David (crockett), we have been contacted by another member who may be interested in developing an Android version of our app.

I just returned from a long business trip, but I will send both of them some information shortly so they can do a good evaluation on the feasibility of producing an Android version.

We greatly appreciate these offers. This is not a trivial task.

Edgar

Bikerdad

Note: If someone wants to send a set of the spreadsheets (one or two vendors would be sufficient), I have an idea on using a Business Intelligence tool that would allow us to filter to get matches across tubes and bushings. I simply need a couple vendors to test out the concept. If it works, then we can link to the tool and dynamically filter any combination.

pshrynk

I was looking at some of the pen kits at penn state and woodturningz,,I was just wandering if anyone has a list of showing the bushings and the pen types they fit,,or maybe I can get one from them,,i just didn't know if it was available,,thank you

If you don't mind last millennium technology, you can print off a 125 page list with all the dimensions and cross-reference to kits on Penn State's site. Just find a bushings item and click on the "Product Instructions" button on the right side of the picture. That will take you to a PDF file that has everything they sell. It looks like they keep it updated pretty well, also.

Top Bottom