Bushing ??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

gjoffrionjr

I have noticed on all the different brands of Slimlines that they have different bushing for each different brand (ex. PSI, APW, Arizona Silhouette).

My question is Do I need to purchase a new set of bushing everytime I purhase another kit or Will the PSI ones work with the other kits? They are say they are 7MM. I cant see a difference in them.

ahoiberg

they'll all work the same. all the slimline bushings i've ever used/seen are the same. maybe a indistinguishable difference, i've never actually measured them. but you should be OK to use a different company's bushing with another company's kits.

I agree with Andrew, all the 7mm bushings are pretty much interchangeable. Having said that, however, some time back I ordered some slimline kits from Woodpenpro, and he sent a set of bushings along, and he stated that the kits were slightly larger than normal, and required the bushings. I rely more on my calipers than the bushings, so I'm not sure if I ever used his bushings or not. But, as for your statement that they all say they are 7MM, that's true. That's the tube's measurement, and not the measurement of the bushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom