"Bunch of grapes" pen clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kaydubya

I got a brainwave that pens with a "grape" theme would sell well in vineyard wine-tasting bars. A pen clip featuring a bunch of grapes! Manufacturers and suppliers have dreamed up all manner of special interest pen clips, especially to fit 7mm pens. Rifles, fish, golf clubs, deer heads, tennis rackets, baseball bats - you name it, they've thought of it. But have they thought of a clip featuring a bunch of grapes? Has anyone seen one advertised?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

The Cambridge pens, and derivatives (Roman Harvest, Canadiana and perhaps more) have grape clusters and leaves as the decoration on the clips and bands. They look good when made from the oak wine barrel staves especially when you leave some of the darkness from the wine stain and charred insides along one side of the pen barrels. Marla made them for a local winery using one of their French made wine barrels. They had the name of the winery laser engraved on them too.

I wouldn't bother with anything less if you are pitching to a winery. When people come to spend up to $100 for a bottle they want a nice pen if they are interested at all. Now beer drinkers,,,,,,well they can barely write. :eek: :wink: :rolleyes:

darrin1200

The Cambridge pens, and derivatives (Roman Harvest, Canadiana and perhaps more) have grape clusters and leaves as the decoration on the clips and bands. They look good when made from the oak wine barrel staves especially when you leave some of the darkness from the wine stain and charred insides along one side of the pen barrels. Marla made them for a local winery using one of their French made wine barrels. They had the name of the winery laser engraved on them too.

I wouldn't bother with anything less if you are pitching to a winery. When people come to spend up to $100 for a bottle they want a nice pen if they are interested at all. Now drinkers,,,,,,well they can barely write. :eek: :wink: :rolleyes:

Hey. I resemble that remark!:bananen_smilies046:

Top Bottom