Bullet pen clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rreidiii

I have two people interested in bullet pens but they cannot have the rifle clip showing due to the nature of their jobs/work. Does anyone know if I can put different or plain clips on any of the bullet pens?

magpens

Are you considering the PSI 30 Caliber Bolt Action bullet pen ? If you are, you can replace the rifle style clip with a simple clip (eg. scope clip especially designed for this pen).

Last edited:

turncrazy43

Try PSI kits, click pen pkcp2400, or twist pen pkcp3000 or longwood bullet pen pkcp3800. All of these kits have rather plain clips. However, if his work place has problems with bullet type pens none of the available kits would seem to pass the test. The cap ends all have the rim of the casing showing and while in use the bullet tip shows prominently. Perhaps, another style pen would be more appropriate such as the bolt action tec-pen pktpen. Just my 2 cents.

rreidiii

Thanks for the replies. I've been giving pens away for the last year and now I'd like for the hobby to at least pay for itself. I put up a display stand at my local gun shop and sold my first pen within a few hours. There were two requests by business men who want the butter pen (these are the twist model) but can't or don't want to have the rifle clip visible. I will look into the pen state kits you are suggesting and hopefully these will be satisfactory.
Again thanks for the suggestions.

Top Bottom