Bubbasville SE Round TWO!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

Ok y'all ... it's the end of September and we need to begin making some plans for Bubbasville SoutEast Round Two! It's especially important to begin thinking about this since we now have word that Ron Mc is planning a trip to Georgia sometime around December 10th.

I'm down in Macon, a good two hours of hauling down the fastlane of I-75. I'm not exactly centrally located for you North Georgia boys (and gals). Plus, my shop is a little small. But, if we can't find a bigger place that is more centrally located ... then my place will have to do.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Heh, I got a long haul myself, but I'll check my planner (wife) and see what's up.

I think we all need to bring our mini lathes this time and have a turn-off!

underdog

I might just do it...

I did bring a lathe last time, but never got it out of the trunk...

Guess we were too busy playing with the other toys...[:D]

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Count me in, and I can bring at least one lathe, and may have access to a couple more that I can bring and set up if needed. I also have a few other people that are interested in coming as well. My father just started turning earlier in the summer, and my best buddy is also contemplating getting a skew in his hand and giving it a try (poor guy has no idea how addictive it will be...LOL...).

Lets try to do the PEN EXCHANGE as well. If you want to exchange a pen in a lottery style environment, plan on bringing a pen or two to exchange!!

Bruce I think we can also help bring the food and stuff as well if that helps out as well.

Skye

Yeah, tell him how cheap of a hobby it is. That's the bull.... er... mistaken thought that got me into it.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Bruce, Count me in man! I am cheap unqualified labor, but if that doesnt scare you, it doesnt scare me....LOL....

Just a bunch of ring making elves sitting around Santas big ole shop....LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom