Bubbasville East Report

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

clewless

We had 7 folks today, 3 Y!penturners and 4 IAPers.

My wife has affectionately named the monthly meeting group the "termites". So I guess we are the "Termite Lodge" of Bubbasville.
A la the "Red-Green Show", Kirk suggested our official handshake as defensively clutching the pen pocket rather than shaking hands... does any one know a "termite call?" If you've never seen "red-green", sorry but you've missed a classic comedy show.

Our next meeting is Oct. 14th
No meeting in Nov.
Last one for 2006 is December 2nd

Draken (James) came up from Va to demonstrate PR casting for us. He's the crazed scientist in the front with the gloves.
200691024525_DSCN2815.jpg

Being impatient, we wanted the blanks out NOW. It took 3 penturners to get them out as a few weren't quite willing to be born yet.
200691024612_DSCN2816.jpg

We did another casting after lunch and my wife came out to join us (actually she ate half of my lunch-I guess I was lucky to get half). Little does she know that she's gonna be the "casting queen".
200691024647_DSCN2818.jpg

cozee

Great to here meetings like this are having some positive results! I am attempting to do something here in the MidWest next year. As for Red Green, I get the pleasure of watching at least 3 shows a week here on PBS!! I just finished tonights show and still need to put away the duct tape and fishing vest!!!!

Remember, I'm pullin' for ya and keep yer stick on the ice!!!

Draken

I had a great time, and look forward to seeing all of the PR blanks everyone comes up with. Thanks to Joe and his wife for having us over. Also, a big thanks out to BigRob for his expertise in milling down a log of Olive wood and Walnut on his monster bandsaw, not to mention raiding his wood stash.

Cheers,
Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom