Bubbasville East Meeting- Sept. 9th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

clewless

Here is a reminder for this month's meeting. Draken (Jim) will be showing us how to cast poly resin.

Bring your pens for show and tell, bring stuff to demonstrate, bring pens to turn, bring lunch and a chair. (No dogs or children please.) Depending on the turnout (I have two lathes), we may need folks to bring some equipment too.

Time: 9:30 AM till you’re tired or 5 PM

I will plan on being in my shop on the following dates and hope that some fellow pen turners will join me.

Dates: Saturday, Sept. 9
Saturday, Oct. 14
Add’l. dates to be determined

General location: I am 45 minutes from the Delaware Memorial Bridge, one hour from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Accurate directions available when you decide to come.

Please let me know if you’re interested in coming so we can share your particular skills.

Joe in MD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

See Joe, it buys you an extra month to get the requisite flak jackets! [:)] Hopefully I'll drag Michael with me in October.

Draken

I still plan on being there! I'll have a couple of PR colors with me, mostly earth tones. And MDWine, I'll soon have a new pen I need your opinion on, getting closer to VT colors. Dang that burgandy is a tough color to mix!

And Draken == James but Draken != Jim [:D]

Cheers,
Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom