Bubbasville East - August 11th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

clewless

Hey it's that time again...yup, time for all the "termites" to gather, do their secret handshake, and compare notes. Bring some blanks that you're willing to experiment on.

Bring your pens for show and tell, bring stuff to demonstrate, bring pens to turn, bring lunch and a chair. (No dogs or children please.) Depending on the turnout (I have two lathes), we may need folks to bring some equipment too.

Time: 9:30 AM till you’re tired or 5 PM

I will plan on being in my shop on the following dates and hope that some fellow pen turners will join me.

Dates: 2007
Saturday, August 11
Sept.8
Oct.13
Nov.17 (3rd Sat.)
Dec.8

General location: I am 45 minutes from the Delaware Memorial Bridge, one hour from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Accurate directions available when you decide to come.

Please let me know if you’re interested in coming so we can share your particular skills.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

neon007

This termite is game. Aug 11 at 9:30. Just shoot me a location. I guess the thing im good at is casting. Been doing it fo 6 yrs. I would be happy to show how it is done for those who dont know.

GoodTurns

I was going to be offended about being called a termite, so looked it up before ranting....Dictionary.com provides the following definition:

any of numerous pale-colored, soft-bodied, chiefly tropical social insects, of the order Isoptera, that feed on wood, some being highly destructive to buildings, furniture, etc.

Guess I can't argue anything except the Isoptera part....[:I]

Count me in, Joe, see you next weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom