Brother's request for family Christmas gifts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kena

Six pens for sons, daughter, son-in-law and daughters-in-laws of my brother. Segmented Wood Jr. Gent Rollerball (Walnut, Cherry and Holly... an "All-American" wood pen), Spalted Tamarind Jr. Gent Rollerball, Polymer Clay Elegant Sierra "Flower" Pens (clay blanks from Beartooth Woods), Disney Themed Jr. Gent Ballpoint Pens. CA finish on all pens.

Attachments

• IMG_4463.jpg
    IMG_4463.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 380
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikeinco

Very nice work. I had to make a total of 23 pens for family Christmas gifts and have to make another 28 as part of a fund raiser for my oldest son's cancer treatment. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year. Cheers!

kena

Where did you get the Disney themed bolanks? I have a very good friend who has the same birthday as Donald Duck would love to get one of thoes. Thanks
PS I know some one will ask so Donalds Bday is March 13

The "Disney" themed blanks are clear stickers from Hobby Lobby applied to Spalted Tamarind and a "White Aquapearl" acrylic blank. The finish is about 15 layers of medium CA. Email me at ken.ackroyd@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

triw51

Where did you get the Disney themed bolanks? I have a very good friend who has the same birthday as Donald Duck would love to get one of thoes. Thanks
PS I know some one will ask so Donalds Bday is March 13

The "Disney" themed blanks are clear stickers from Hobby Lobby applied to Spalted Tamarind and a "White Aquapearl" acrylic blank. The finish is about 15 layers of medium CA. Email me at ken.ackroyd@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Thank you so much after the first I will have to give it a try.

Top Bottom