Brooks blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dansills

I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but I just cant seem to find it in search so I apologize for any repititiveness.

EB is still out of stock on Brooks blanks .. anyone know where else to get some of these blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Hi Dan. Im still around. Im going through some serious back issues thats keeping me from being able to cast in large numbers. Add to that my daughter was just born. I don't have anything already cast here at home but I might be able to help you out. PM me with what you're looking for and i'll see what i can do for you.

Reactions: DKF

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just a quick word of explanation, since we get this question OFTEN--several times a week!! regarding one or another of our artist/partners.

Each of them sets their own schedule. We receive product when they decide it is time to send it. A couple of them notify us a week or two in advance, but most just send a box then follow up when the postal service says it was delivered. So, when you ask us when we expect to replenish our inventory, we truly "have no idea"!

This is one reason why we are constantly looking for additional partners. So, if you have a product you would like to sell, send Dawn (PR_Princess) or me a PM. If you want to buy from any of our partners, click on a "notify me" of one of their products on Exotics.

Soon, those who do the craft show circuit will be making stock! We hope most of our partners are planning on sending things. Then, with over 30 partners, Dawn just needs to get all those products posted. She can do about 50 a day---

So, that's what's happening!! Thank you for watching! Every day our inventory changes!!!

dansills

Brooks803 said:
Hi Dan. Im still around. Im going through some serious back issues thats keeping me from being able to cast in large numbers. Add to that my daughter was just born. I don't have anything already cast here at home but I might be able to help you out. PM me with what you're looking for and i'll see what i can do for you.

I completely understand ... I just now found the post about your back and I apologize. No worries, I will send you a PM and no rush at all. Congratulations on the baby girl!!!! My little girl is 8 already and it seems like she was born yesterday ... Enjoy every precious moment

dansills

ed4copies said:
Just a quick word of explanation, since we get this question OFTEN--several times a week!! regarding one or another of our artist/partners.

Each of them sets their own schedule. We receive product when they decide it is time to send it. A couple of them notify us a week or two in advance, but most just send a box then follow up when the postal service says it was delivered. So, when you ask us when we expect to replenish our inventory, we truly "have no idea"!

This is one reason why we are constantly looking for additional partners. So, if you have a product you would like to sell, send Dawn (PR_Princess) or me a PM. If you want to buy from any of our partners, click on a "notify me" of one of their products on Exotics.

Soon, those who do the craft show circuit will be making stock! We hope most of our partners are planning on sending things. Then, with over 30 partners, Dawn just needs to get all those products posted. She can do about 50 a day---

So, that's what's happening!! Thank you for watching! Every day our inventory changes!!!

Thank you for the heads up .. I truly had no clue as to how you got inventory and i now have an even higher opinion of hour business. In no way did I mean any ill will toward you or EB.

GoatRider

PM me with what you're looking for and i'll see what i can do for you.
I think he actually likes special orders, it gives him a chance to stretch his creativity. I was asking if anybody knew of a place I could get a blank to match my D&D dice- Brooks wrote me asking for pictures, and here's the result:

1_120330_dnd_penpencil.jpg

Top Bottom