Broke the selling ice!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kevrob

I finally broke the ice and sold three pens today at my wife's Tupperware party! She didn't seem as excited as I was, so I had to share someplace where people would understand.

I sold two cigar pens (one swirling segmented and a bamboo) and an executive made with a Texas Elm from my batch of blanks from the fundraiser for Cody, all for $90!

Now I need to get back in the shop to turn another executive to send off for the fundraiser. I wasn't even able to get pictures of them, I was just starting to work on my photography set-up during her party and didn't quite get any good pictures yet.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Congrats ! hehe, almost worth going to a tupperware party for that lol. Nothing quite as exciting as seeing others not just admiring your work ,but putting up cold hard cash as well :) cheers ~ John

Willee

Word of mouth is the best business you will get.

You better start turning and stocking up cause by Christmas time word will get out and all your friends will be calling you for pens to give as gifts.
You can not make enough pens between now and Christmas to not sell out.

fastgast

Congrats! Great job, yes the first sales are always exciting and the good thing is they seem to multiply.

Top Bottom