Brass disks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Hi guys
I'm looking for brass disks in sizes from about 1/4" to 1/2" about 1/16" thick or so for a project ... checked the net and have come up empty . I know I could make some but they have to be perfectly round and size must be consistant , hopefully someone here knows of a supplier or has a die press and could cut some
Thanks in advance for any help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Hi Ken
It should be harder then the stuff you buy in the hobby store but not too hard as for how many I'm not sure it all depeneds on the price :D oh and as for price I'm not sure what something like these would sell for in a store so you tell me .
I'll need about 100 I guess in 3 or 4 sizes so 25 to 30 each size

PS. If the Idea works out good I'll even let you in on the ground floor :D

OldWrangler

What about brass washers? They come in all sizes and thicknesses. They should be easy to find at a Sears Hardware or some other big-box hardware.

ldb2000

Thank you everyone
Texas George you have pointed me in a better direction they have just what I'm looking for but in NICKEL/SILVER !!! even better then brass and I can always gold plate them if needed thanks
Thats why I love this place and the people so much , all you gotta do is ask a question and the people will help find an answer

M

monkeynutz

Second the motion on McMaster-Carr. They have dang near everything.

Texatdurango

Originally posted by ldb2000

Thank you everyone
Texas George you have pointed me in a better direction they have just what I'm looking for but in NICKEL/SILVER !!! even better then brass and I can always gold plate them if needed thanks
Thats why I love this place and the people so much , all you gotta do is ask a question and the people will help find an answer
Yep, that's how it works, great isn't it! I was searching for silver washers and tubes and a friend told me of this place so now it's my turn to pass along the same info.

Top Bottom