Brain-dead question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Parson

I need some help, folks.

A financial planner wants me to make 30 shredded money pens for a luncheon he's doing in November. It's a nice order if I can pull it off.

I need the nicest one-tube pen kit I can get. It must be gold ti for durability. I've seen pens here with an all metal finish (no black plastic on it like the Sierra kit) but I can't find it or name it and I certainly can't source it to buy it!

Help me out...

BTW, if I can find a source for black tubes for this kit that would really help me out from having to paint tubes, which I've never had good luck with in the first place!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Elegant Beauty - Arizona Shilhouette has them in Black Ti & Gold, Black Ti & Platinum.

Both kits look great with shreaded currency. I prefer the look of the Black TI & Platinum with money.

Woodcraft has tubes for the Sierras. I remember them in white and nickel. I do not know if they have it in black. I used the nickel tube on a money pen and really like the look. It has a dull gray look under the blank.

Of course, you could always paint the inside of your blanks any color you want.

Last edited:

Parson

Somewhere on the IAP I saw a twist mechanism gold titanium elegant beauty but I can't find it anywhere on arizonasilhoutte.com

Parson

On the rose gold aeros from CSUSA, does the rose gold wear off quickly? I can't have that for what I want to charge this guy :)

TomS

Berea HardWoods has the Elegant Beauty in Bl. Ti. with Gold Ti. trim, and Bl. Ti. with Plat. trim.
I've used the Bl/Gld pen with the Franklin blanks from Bruce, and they look fantastic.
Tom

Last edited:

jskeen

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Last edited:
Top Bottom