Boxes for Jr Gents/Baron/Cigar etc

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I prefer to make my own out of solid wood. They are visually pleasing and go better towards sealing a sale as a custom made product. Just my thought here.[:)]

Chris Hare

I use the boxes that Monty sells. To make the cigars and barons fit better. I cut off the "tabs" on the insert to make the insert lay flat on the bottom of the box.

JimGo

Chris,
If you flip the tabs up, the whole thing fits in the box nicely, and it actually gives the insert an interesting appearance, at least IMHO. You can also actually just tuck them underneath the insert, without having to cut them, to keep the clean lines (I can't cut a straight line to save my life!).

chigdon

I buy the triangular boxes from woodpenpro.com. They work great as long as they are not overly fat. They would not work for the Gents but work well for Barons and Jr. Gents.

Rudy Vey

Bill Baumbeck has very nice wooden boxes (now in a nice selection of colors) and also fitted inserts for a variety of pens (I think there are 10-12 different insert). These boxes are great!!
http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/Pen_Boxes.htm

alamocdc

Gerry, I had the same need so I ended up ordering two of each size that I thought might fit from most of our suppliers. The only one I found that fits my Barons, Jr. Gents and Gentlemens pens are the Havana sized boxes from CSUSA. I don't do B2B or the push boxes from CSUSA would have worked for the Barons and Jrs. I didn't use BB's new boxes because the inserts are for B2B turned pens and would not work for mine. What this ultimately means is that I'll have to make my own.

Daniel

I use the monty boxes with the tabs bent up. I've shipped two Gent pens this way so far. bending the tabs up makes a nice touch. box is low cost and stores nicely until I know which pen will be used in it. and the elastic band is large enough to stretch around my slightly oversize shape for the gent, statesman etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom