Box Elder Sale Process (heh...I think)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

karlkuehn

Banned
I've been getting buried with PMs and emails from everyone, and I'm starting to have trouble keeping everything straight, so I think what I'm going to do is just bundle up some packages of 12's and post them on my server with pictures, descriptions and prices, combining shipping for those that want multiple packages. Does that sound good? I'd much rather see that you guys get this stuff than throwing it to the Ebay scavengers. :D

I think I'll package them into bundles of similar grains with a few mix packs as well.

Here's a picture of the types of regular blanks that I'll be selling
200781532547_BackyardBoxElderBlanks.jpg

Here's some other stuff that I have up my sleeve. This is more the stuff that I'm going to be working with here in the shop. I'm really looking forward to utilizing Curtis Seebeck's method for filling inclusions and wormholes (Worthless Wood Blanks? - http://builtbydoc.com/WorthlessWoodBlanks.pdf). For those of you adventurous types, I've got a lot of this gnarly wormy stuff, so I'll be happy to sell some of this as well.
200781532612_BackyardBoxElderBlanks2.jpg

Milling this stuff, my main focus has been on pen blanks (I'm biased :p), but there's several pieces that are the size and shape for bottlestoppers and small bowls, but I don't know that much about how to cut for grain direction and sizes for those. Any info would help.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep filling up every empty floorspace I can with stacks of wood and fans. heh

gerryr

When you're actually read to sell these, please put the post in the "Individual Classifieds" forum. You shouldn't have much trouble selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom