Bowling pin clip?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSallee

Hey all... I've been searching for some bowling pin clips to go with the bowling ball blanks I got from Bruce.

I know the PSI catalog lists them for the slimline in 24k but they are not listed on their website?

I'm actually looking for CHROME ones preferably that will fit a Euro... ? I did find another turner in the UK that sells satin nickel ones with their pens but cannot find a supplier for them??

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

The only ones you are going to find is either the 10k and the 24k gold ones .
CSUSA has them both and I have seen them in a few other vendors websites in both slimline and euro/Americana

ldb2000

Penblanks (william wood-write) don't have the Bowling pin clips at all .
I have a friend that has a Bowling league team and he wanted pens for his team with a bowling theme in chrome (the name of the team is "The Chrome-Domes" ...as you might guess they are all shaved headed) and I searched the net for days and couldn't find any , if you find any PLEASE let me know where as he still wants them :frown:

Last edited:

DSallee

Thanks guys... I'm still going to try to search for some chrome ones... wonder if I contact CSUSA they can get with their supplier and see if they can get some? Hey, won't hurt to ask.... :RockOn:

Dave

bruce119

Please guys let me know if you find anything. I also searched around I found some commercial bowling ball pens with a nice clip but don't know how it would work with out stuff. The only thing I found was the gold offered by CSUSA.

Top Bottom