Bowling balls in KC area

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have 10 bowling balls that I spent about $2000 on back 8-10 years ago. I no longer bowl and attempted to sell these a few times, but apparently my hands are larger than those of men in this area, so no one who looked at them fit the span:rolleyes:. They didn't want to pay for redrilling either, I guess.

So, I am considering cutting these up for pen blanks. I am looking for anyone in my area that has a large enough bandsaw to do this in exchange for about half of the blanks. I assume shipping them would be cost prohibitive.

Any other suggestions for them? Any takers?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

If you don't find a bandsaw, get your chainsaw and cut them in two. The halves would cut in most benchtop band saws.

Do a search for threads by Bruce119. He showed how he cut bowling balls in one about two years ago.

sdemars

You might want to . . .

You might want to check with Bruce119, I think he cuts bowling balls on a regular basis . .

If I'm wrong, my apologies . . .

Steve

woodchip

Greg, after tonight i should say that i no longer bowl. but i did have knee surgery about three months ago so i'm going to keep trying for now.

Don' give it up if you enjoy it. I bowled within 3 months of having ACL surgery on both knees.
I quit because I got married and had a litter. No time.

Top Bottom