BOW source....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinn

I need a good one. Any ideas? I need a few really striking blanks for a really good customer.

Also looking for cross-cut & angle-cut Bocote.

Spin me around, point me in the right direction, please!

Thanks!! :D
Nancy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

I have never bought from Jim, But I know he is a good person and would likely get you some great stuff.

Also Woodturningz looks to have some nice stuff. I spoke to Fritz the other day for a phone order. What a nice guy he is.

http://www.woodturningz.com/Wood_Pen_Blanks.aspx

Cheers.

Fangar

woodpens

Nancy,

I have a new shipment arriving any day now. I can supply you with the cream of the crop if you can wait a few days.

In case anyone was concerned about Diane & Ghasan in Bethlehem, I spoke with Diane about a week ago. She said they are not real close to the violence, so they are relatively safe for now. She sounded pretty calm. I guess they are used to it.

punkinn

Originally posted by woodpens
<br />Nancy,

I have a new shipment arriving any day now. I can supply you with the cream of the crop if you can wait a few days.

In case anyone was concerned about Diane & Ghasan in Bethlehem, I spoke with Diane about a week ago. She said they are not real close to the violence, so they are relatively safe for now. She sounded pretty calm. I guess they are used to it.

Jim,

Fantastic! Exceptional wood is always worth the wait. Email incoming. Thank you!! Thank you everybody for your ideas, I really appreciate it. :)
Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom