BOW quick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasonbowman

Anyone have a source where I could get some BOW quick? I usually order from Ghasan but I have to have 7 blanks within a couple of weeks to make an order work (and I let my on hand stock get too low). I have ordered on ebay before, but the quality is spotty and prices run the gambit (I need some highly grained, good quality blanks for a graduating seminary class)...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fafow

I have some extras I can sell you. I had ordered Jerusalem olive wood from Ghasan and got Bethlehem instead, so I have enough to sell you 7 no problem. Let me know if you want them. I don't recall just what I spent on them, but it was a pretty good deal. There should be at least 7 with excellent grain for you. I think these are the 3/4 size blanks, not the 7/8. I can ship them out tomorrow if you want. How soon do you need them? At my work I get an excellent price on Fedex and can put them in a regular Fedex envelope for less than $10.

Just checked and the blanks cost me $3.45 each so that is what I'll charge you plus the shipping costs. Of course the certs come with the blanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom