BOW blanks???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Where does everyone get their BOW blanks from that have some great color and are resonably priced??? Also what is a good kit to match up to it??? Some blanks just look better on some kits.

Also I thought I remembered someone here offering a BOW blank with a bloodwood cross, not the straight member kind but one with the design on the ends such as an orthodox cross. Does anyone have that link??? Thanks. Going to have to look through the classifieds again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

John,
If you are wanting BOW contact Nolan. www.harrisburlsupply.com There are others but Nolan specializes in pen blanks, it is all he does. The only problem is once you start buying from Nolan it is like an addiction you can't get enough.

Mike

As far as kits go, anything in the black titanium looks great with BOW.

JAB1

BOW Supplier

I buy most of mine from Monty/ Wooden Wonders....he is one of our members and is a great person. I think he may be out right now, but he usually posts under " Most Valuable Vendor List".....keep an eye out.....if you need them right now, it would be Nolan.

Rudy Vey

How much would you need?? I am local and I have some 100 blanks stash with the appropriate sticker and cards. I can sell you some, send me a pm - you would at least save the shipping cost. BTW, I think that BOW goes well with all kind of kits. I used to make a lot of slimlines with the cross or fish clip. I also have used cross clips for the flattops. Lately I use mostly Barons in TiGold and the Sierra in both versions (twist and click) as the ball point pens I sell.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Where does everyone get their BOW blanks from that have some great color and are resonably priced??? Also what is a good kit to match up to it??? Some blanks just look better on some kits.

I have been making a batch of Pacifica Fishers of Men in Two Tone from Wooden Pen Pro. This is basically a Sierra with Christian Fish bands at either end of the blank instead of the standard bands.

I am making a set as a gift for a group of nuns.

The blanks were from Nolan

Attachments

• Bethlehem Olive Wood Fisher of Men.jpg
    Bethlehem Olive Wood Fisher of Men.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 134

jttheclockman

Eric

Nicely done and a bit different.

Rudy

I have an order in already but will keep that in mind the next time.

Nolan

Thanks.

Top Bottom