Bolt Action Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allisnut

Does anyone beside PSI & Exotics stock the bolt action kits? Exotics only has chrome in stock, and I am too cheap to pay $18 to get it in a reasonable time (3 day ground). Standard shipping from PSI will probably be OK, but I wanted to see if any other vendors had the kits. It just seems wrong to have to pay extra to get my order out the same day.

Much to my surprise, I got an order from Arkansas today through google and my facebook page. I need to get three bolt actions heading that way for Christmas presents.

Thanks,

Adam

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allisnut

shipping clarification

PSI has free shipping - 5 - 10 business days - right now. This is normally $8 or so. For 3 day ground, they charge $18 and change.

Adam

Last edited:

allisnut

I was hoping to get to place my first order with you today Ed, but I need gun metal and black enamel as well as chrome.

Adam

allisnut

Thanks Tim, I guess I will see how PSI does on this order. I usually don't have a time constraint, we'll see how it goes.

hanau

I have 7 chrome and 4 gun metal.

I am on my way to work if I can help you out send me and Im and I will get the message thru my phone.

John

NotURMailman

I have three gun metal left I can send you if you want to get them quicker. Then you can just send me three of the ones you ordered when they arrive. PM me if you need to go that route.

allisnut

Thanks for the offers of help, if PSI drags their feet shipping my order I'll reach out for help. This is a great community to be willing to help a brother out!

allisnut

Quick update, placed my order on Tuesday of last week, it finally shipped on Friday, I got them Monday, and put the pens in the mail today.

As a side note, the bolt action kits I got this time had two notches for the pocket clip, so it is very simple to move the clip to the other side and turn the bolt handle arounf to the "correct" orientaion.

swanny70

Just remember if you order from PSI it will take 2-4 days just for them to ship it out. I ordered some kits last Tuesday. I then called them yesterday and asked why my order didn't ship yet. She said it shipped on Friday and gave me the tracking number. Funny....when I checked the tracking number it showed that it was going to ship yesterday.

NotURMailman

Quick update, placed my order on Tuesday of last week, it finally shipped on Friday, I got them Monday, and put the pens in the mail today.

As a side note, the bolt action kits I got this time had two notches for the pocket clip, so it is very simple to move the clip to the other side and turn the bolt handle arounf to the "correct" orientaion.

Glad you got that taken care of!

That's nice, hope they are all like that from now on. When I use up my stock I'll be replacing them from EB.

Now that I know you won't be needing them I can start making mine up.

Top Bottom