bolt action help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

triw51

I was assembling a bolt action kit and lost the spring it bounced behind the bench. I looked even ran a magnet looking for it. I checked with Ed from exotic blanks and he does not carry them. I called Penn State and a replacement spring is $2 plus shipping. Is there a replacement spring from something else anyone know about? Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ironman123

Try this

REPLACEMENT SPRING
$0.15
XPARKSP
Individual Spring for any kit that uses a Parker Style refill

At Woodnwhimsies.com

Ray

Justturnin

pull that bench out..... Is it the Spring on the refill or is it in the bolt action? I have never done these so I didn't know if it was a special spring. If it is a standard parker spring then rob from another for now and replace on your next order. I have a LeRoi in this spot, I lost the spring so when I order more I will get some extra springs.

fitty

A few months back I received my order of bolt action kits from psi and one was missing the spring. Called them and they sent me a replacement for free. Guess there is a difference between lost or missing.

Silverado

Hi William
I just measured the spring length at 1 5/8 " long. Sorry I don't have a spare.

Tim

Tim'sTurnings

You might be able to put two springs together to make the bolt action kit work. The spring looks about twice as long as a regular spring. Of course I probably wouldn't sell it, jury rigged like that, but it might work.

Miles42

I had the same problem. I bought a Majestic Jr the kit had spring missing, Send PSI an email never got a response.

Top Bottom