Bolt action bolt position

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JD Combs Sr

Yes, there may be "lefty" rifles out there but I have never seen one, not that I have seen everything but...
When it is switched it appears more like "most" rifles. With the clip then on top, it kind-of resembles a rifle's sights or a rifle scope, if you squint your eyes a little.:biggrin:

ossaguy

I change it.With a little practice,you can work it with one hand.I think it fits better in the pocket with it on the right.

Steve

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Assembly
• Position the bolt either in Position A or Position B. (Delivered in position A)

• Position A - Check to see if bolt is tightly in place. To tighten see Note 1

• Position B - Reverse the direction of the bolt. See Note 1 on loosening / tightening the bolt.

• Rotate the clip to slot B (press into slot)- do this by Unscrewing the Cap and rotating the clip.

• Re- attach the cap after re-positioned

Cut-ted and pasted from PennState Ind instruction sheet, on line

Tom T

I have had two pens returned for loose bolts. They were in the original position. They had been in daily use for 4 months or so.
Any one able to put lock tight or something on the threads.

Also I learned this week that the top of the pen unscrews and the clip comes off. Was I slow or what.

Sataro

I have had two pens returned for loose bolts. They were in the original position. They had been in daily use for 4 months or so.
Any one able to put lock tight or something on the threads.

Also I learned this week that the top of the pen unscrews and the clip comes off. Was I slow or what.

I switch the bolt position on mine. I apply locktite on the screw threads before screwing it back in. No complaints yet.

Top Bottom