Blue and Orange Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MAB11

Does anyone out there know where I can find A Blue and Orange swirled acrylic blank? I have an order for a Chicago Bears set and can't find anything close to that anywhere. Any tips would be great.

Thanks, Michael

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I can cast some for you if you'd like. I get alot of orders for custom blanks matching team colors. I made these to match the Illini colors, I think I'd just need to lighten the orange just a bit to match the bears orange.

MAB11

I can cast some for you if you'd like. I get alot of orders for custom blanks matching team colors. I made these to match the Illini colors, I think I'd just need to lighten the orange just a bit to match the bears orange.

PM sent

Brooks803

going to the post office tomorrow afternoon Michael, enjoy :biggrin:

Attachments

• 102_9918.jpg
    102_9918.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 151

Mark

The blanks do look awesome Jonathan. Hope to see a pic of the finished product... :biggrin:

MAB11

Well here they are. It's a shame the order was for slims, turned away most of the beautiful blank. Comments welcome. Thanks so much Jonathon (Brooks803), your blanks are awesome!

Attachments

• bears2.jpg
    bears2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 150
  • bears 3.jpg
    bears 3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 101_0216.jpg
    101_0216.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 131

Brooks803

Michael...those are absolutely gorgeous! Those are why I love to cast! When I first saw them in the thread before enlarging them I thought to myself..."wow, that blue swirl at the top kinda looks like a bears head:eek:" but then I enlarged it to see those awesome decals. Excellent work! Your customer should be estatic to get them. You've even helped me sell some more of those blanks too! You should consider posting those pens in the SOYP forum so it'll get the attention it needs. Also, did you paint your tubes? I'm only curious to know if the orange was transparant at all, it tends to be when I turn it anyhow. Again, awesome work and I'm anxious to see how the third blank will come out as well as the extra I put in for you.

MAB11

Also, did you paint your tubes? I'm only curious to know if the orange was transparant at all, it tends to be when I turn it anyhow.
Thanks Jonathon, I didn't paint these tubes.
The orange was a transparant at the ends in the thin spots. I got lucky because the brass complaments the orange. IMO. I normally would have painted them, I just got ahead of myself.

Top Bottom