Blue or dark blue PR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cowchaser

This may sound nuts, but is blue and dark blue PR harder to turn then other colors? I have turned about 5 different pens with blue PR from a couple different suppliers and they all seem harder. When I say harder I mean the PR itself seems harder. I am probably going nuts just have it in my mind that it is going to be harder and that's what the problem is.

OKLAHOMAN

Dustin its a known fact that blue or dark blue PR is harder for anyone north of Stillwater and South of Kansas to turn,( so your not nuts just very close though.) :D[}:)];).
Originally posted by cowchaser

This may sound nuts, but is blue and dark blue PR harder to turn then other colors? I have turned about 5 different pens with blue PR from a couple different suppliers and they all seem harder. When I say harder I mean the PR itself seems harder. I am probably going nuts just have it in my mind that it is going to be harder and that's what the problem is.

cowchaser

I figured I was going nuts, but for some reason it just feels that way in my own nutty kinda way. I guess South of Stillwater and North of Texas just makes you crazy [:p]. Good thing I'm only nuts.

Top Bottom