Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

What colored ink prefered???

• Blue

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Black

Votes: 60 74.1%

• Total voters

jttheclockman

What colored ink is prefered??? I know the refills in the kits are blue but if you use replacements are you using blue or black?? Also are the customers asking for blue or black.?? Thanks for voting in poll.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

OOPS

I put this in the wrong place. Please mods either remove it or move it. Thanks. I will slap myself now:beat-up:

hewunch

actually all the refills I get in kits are black not blue.

Edited because I said it backwards

Last edited:

bgibb42

LOL:biggrin: Then they must send all the black refills to the UK, cos that's all I've ever had in kits ( except slimlines)

Georgia, too. The only ink refills I've ever gotten in the kits were black ink, but I much prefer blue. My wife prefers green, but she uses blue for "official documents". :rolleyes:

jedgerton

All of my ballpoints and rollerballs have come with black ink. I haven't had enough experience with fountain pens to comment one way or the other.

John

ldb2000

I don't know about up north but all the ballpoint and rollerball kits that are shipped to this part of Jersey come with Black ink . I prefer a Fine point Black refill .

omb76

I prefer blue, but all the kits I have every bought came with black ink. I usually trade out the ballpoints for a gel refill if using for myself and for some reason I got a bunch of black ones....go figure.

bitshird

Actually I prefer Private Reserve Arabian Rose my self, for my own fountain pens, but I sell more black ink in the Ballpoint and Rollerball refills. For my own though I would rather have Blue.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Every kit I get has black. I trade it out for blue in my personal carry pen. I like blue because when I sign a letter most folks can tell it's a personal signature.

bradh

I prefer blue for myself just to show up on photocopies. Black is more secure than blue for cheques.
I find most of my customers do not care. A slight edge to black from those who do request a colour.

jttheclockman

Those are very good points that some have brought up about the legal things. Never gave that much thought. Thanks all for posting.

Top Bottom