Blanks by Jeff Powell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

This is not to get you to go buy my blanks. I noticed that Dawn posted a new lot of my blanks and that several people have purchased a bunch already. I just want anyone here to know, if you are one of the people that purchased a blank and you are not sure what to do with it, where to drill it, please visit my website, masterscroller.com and you will find an article about drilling blanks. It will be beneficial to read that, especially if you purchased a flame blank. Thank you.

kevster

Hi Jeff,
Just to say i got a few of your blanks from exotic blanks and would like to say how fantastic they are and thanks very much for a great creation.

Kevin

jasontg99

This is not to get you to go buy my blanks. I noticed that Dawn posted a new lot of my blanks and that several people have purchased a bunch already. I just want anyone here to know, if you are one of the people that purchased a blank and you are not sure what to do with it, where to drill it, please visit my website, masterscroller.com and you will find an article about drilling blanks. It will be beneficial to read that, especially if you purchased a flame blank. Thank you.

Jeff, thanks for the info. I had the blanks I bought sent to my house in VA (since I am leaving soon), and it will be a couple months before I get home. I will definitely be posting them in SOYP when they are completed!

Top Bottom