Black Titanium Designer Elite or similar FP?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had an order for a Designer Elite FP - but the person asked if I could get it in a gunmetal finish or similar.

That was the kit that was requested, but are there any others that you guys can recommend?

I have looked on PSI's website and do not see a Black Titanium Elite.

Thanks in advance!!
Bill

wayneis

First of all if you have a customer willing to spend money use either Berea or Craft Supply kits, Quality, Quality, Quality, big difference. Berea has a couple kits in Black Titanium that are sililar in looks to the DE that your customer wants.

Wayne

I have searched all morning and cannot find them on either site.

maybe I am just looking over them. If you have a few extra minutes and don't mind a like...I would SUUUURE appriciate it.

Maybe I am just looking for the wrong thing. The only black titanium/gun metal FP I saw was the one on pg 28 of the Berea online catalog.

Thanks again!
Bill

wayneis

Bill in the Berea line the El Grande also comes in Blk. T. as does the Baron.Check out BB's site or give him a call. Th4en in the CSUSA there's the new Jr. Gent in black titanium which I have been doing several of and I really like them, then you have the statesman's platinum with black titanium trim that makes a very nice pen. These all come in the fountain pen style.

Thats a couple off the top of my noggin but it would be best if you gave either or both Nils and BB a call because they deal with them every day.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom