Birthstone End Caps

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

a couple of weeks ago I saw a thread that mentioned CSUSA is closing out there Birthstone end caps. I was not able to read the entire thread or keep up with it.
I realize they do not have them in the most recent catalog. they are still on the web site. but there is no mention of them being closed out.

is it true? if so I need to do a lot of work on my web site. I have them added as an add on which is not easy to do and will not necessarily be that easy to remove.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcollazo

They are being closed out. I've been emailing Nils about these and I'm about to place an order for some of what's left.
I'll PM you the details.

Joe

woodwish

Another option, and maybe even cheaper but more labor intensive, is to order stones from another company (like Fire Mountain), drill a hole if needed, and then glue the stone of your choice in there. I think that is all the supplier to CSUSA has done anyway. If you have not used Fire Mountain they are friendly and have a huge supply of stones and cabechons.

Look here- http://www.firemountaingems.com/fctdgems.asp

Daniel

Joe,
I just had to place an order over the weekend and hope the whole thing can be filled.
I'm not sure I want to get into making them myself I just have the option included on my web site. so I don't want to keep it there if I can't get them
guess I have my work cut out for me today.

Daniel

Great idea! Considering the dreaded call from CSUSA just came.
In total I ordered 35 end caps in various styles and months. from that this is what is now out of stock
European style for December, (I need two)
Twist (Slimline) Style for November (I need one)
can anyone help with filling in the gaps. the november one is for my personnal collection and also happens to be my birthstone. a big please to anyone that has any of these laying around.

Daniel

Got the end caps I needed, I'll keep the person anonymouse for now since they chose to contact me through the e-mail. But thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom