Biggest sale I have ever had!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Younka

I decided to start selling a few of my pens about a month ago, and today I had my biggest sale of 16 pens, making $650 :biggrin: It feels great knowing other people are going to enjoy the pens that I made!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

$650 on 16 pens? I don't know your market, but it sounds like you could bump your prices a bit. That averages $40 per pen.

Unless they are mostly slims, it sounds like you are giving them away.

Congratulations, I think:)

Mapster

Great news! That is pretty awesome, tough to beat that feeling. Knowing you make something and other people are willing to pay for it. You will get fairly tired at the end of it though, gets a little repetitive, especially if you have a deadline. Nice!

Younka

All of them where slims If you still think i should make the price higher ill think about it, right now for my slims they are $25-$50

$650 on 16 pens? I don't know your market, but it sounds like you could bump your prices a bit. That averages $40 per pen.

PenMan1

All of them where slims If you still think i should make the price higher ill think about it, right now for my slims they are $25-$50

NO SIR!

I tip my hat to ANY MAN that can make $650 on 16 slims! INCREDIBLE WEEKEND. CONGRATULATIONS!

IMHO, $40 for slims is bumping your head on the ceiling.

PenMan1

Where is exactly IS this show? Do you have the GPS coordinates:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just kidding, good job! I could use some tips on making slims that SELL, mine don't:biggrin:

1080Wayne

Just kidding, good job! I could use some tips on making slims that SELL, mine don't:biggrin:[/quote]

First step is probably to raise your prices , to the point where the customer sees that you value the product . About 5 years ago I made some from dead plain birch and dyed them with food colouring . They looked good and I priced them at $25 . I made others from other local woods with a bit more figure and priced them at $40 . A fairly spectacular one I priced at $80 . At the end of the 3-4 very small shows , I had sold zero at $25 , probably 8-10 at $40 and one at $80 . I repeated the experiment the next year with similar results . I have never priced one below $45 since .

RosezPenZ

NO SIR!

I tip my hat to ANY MAN that can make $650 on 16 slims! INCREDIBLE WEEKEND. CONGRATULATIONS!

IMHO, $40 for slims is bumping your head on the ceiling.

Top Bottom