BIG pen binders?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy Simmons

I was wondering if anyone has a place I could find a substantial sized pen binder/case? The ones at woodturningz are only 48, and I need much more space than that (up into the 100-200 range) If anyone has a source, or is able to make one themselves, I would appreciate it very much!!

Thanks!
Randy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Randy,

Have you ever carried a full case with 48 pens? It is fairly heavy. To handle 100, both size and weight would become factors requiring very heavy stitching.

Maybe think of 4--48 pen cases, categorized (mine were by pen style, fountain or Rollerball--or color in the case of cigars).

Just a thought----

Ed

bitshird

Yup several 48 pen cases can get pretty heavy, plus if you're just showing out of a case too many pens in one area will cause some uncertainty possibly confusion to a buyer.
If you're just using the cases for transport to a show, they'd get pretty heavy, even that 64 pen one.

Sylvanite

I have a nice leather 96-pen binder (briefcase really), but I don't use it. I find the 48 pen binders to be more managable.

Are you going to the local chapter meeting on Thursday? If so, I could bring some binders to show.

Regards,
Eric

Randy Simmons

I have a nice leather 96-pen binder (briefcase really), but I don't use it. I find the 48 pen binders to be more managable.

Are you going to the local chapter meeting on Thursday? If so, I could bring some binders to show.

Regards,
Eric

The 48 binder is a good idea, (i know how heavy all my products get, I happen to be a fan of the majestics, lol) Thanks for the tips guys :)

Top Bottom