Big pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

atvrules1

I've just gotten an order for a "BIG PEN." I'm not sure what kind I should be looking for. Start throwing out suggestions please. Oh and when you do, maybe give some ideas on likes and dislikes of the kit you name. Thanks bunches.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
If money is no object, CSUSA's Stateman is HUGE and extremely well-appointed. In my (never humble) opinion, it's the best looking full-sized pen out there...and it's on clearance at www.arizonasilhouette.com .

Daniel

the biggies as in Cigar Pens are,
The Cigar Pen, Havana, Little Havana (Fountain Pen Version of Havana), Gent's Pen. Statesman, and El Grande. Just from memory, did I miss any?

wayneis

Carring around and using a Gentlemans or Statesman pen has sold many, many pens for me. Its the best advertising gimick that I've tried so far. For the people that say that they are so large after they go WOW, I just explain that I have a version about half the size or many other styles to choose from.

Wayne

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Might want to check with your customer, PSI calls the Cigar pen the "BIG PEN". If the customer was on-line "shopping" (perish the thought), they may specifically want that pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom