A big break for a mediocre pen maker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimr

A hospital organization just bought 45 pens from my current inventory today. These will be given to their current and past board members. Then I went about 6 blocks to another hospital organization and after viewing what was left they ordered 100 chrome barons. That means a big order to Mr. Bill in Az. for pens and blanks. I was very surprised and pleased with all this coming in one hour. Then driving home I dropped off 24 pens at a gallery.
I will be making lots of barons for a while, plus all 145 pens require names lasered on them. I have until Christmas to get all this done and barring some catastrophe that should be enough time.
I will let everyone know how this progresses, Its a tall order for a less than expert pen maker.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Congradulations, that was one great day .
Originally posted by jimr
<br />A hospital organization just bought 45 pens from my current inventory today. These will be given to their current and past board members. Then I went about 6 blocks to another hospital organization and after viewing what was left they ordered 100 chrome barons. That means a big order to Mr. Bill in Az. for pens and blanks. I was very surprised and pleased with all this coming in one hour. Then driving home I dropped off 24 pens at a gallery.
I will be making lots of barons for a while, plus all 145 pens require names lasered on them. I have until Christmas to get all this done and barring some catastrophe that should be enough time.
I will let everyone know how this progresses, Its a tall order for a less than expert pen maker.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Conogratulations, Jim, but you don't fool me. Your craftsmanship is excellent and your ability to produce a large quantity of work without sacrificing quality is legendary. Great sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom