bgartforms website

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jdarragh

I am fairly new to turning and fairly new to the forum, so with trepidation, I am asking the following question because I see what happens to someone who asks a question that has been answered before-- something along the lines of verbally drawn and quartered. I did perform a search and did not find the info I was looking for. The question is--- Has anyone had any experience with the website of bgartforms.com. They sell to scroll workers and pen turners. I think it is the proprietary site of Barry Gross who has written a book or two for turners.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigAndy

Joe, I have known Barry for many years. I did business with him when I did a lot of scroll work. He helped get me started doing pens. A real gentleman and very knowledgeable. He will be very happy to help you with any problem you may run into. Both of his books are very good. He also posts articles in Woodturnig Design. I have never had a problem with anything I purchased from him.

its_virgil

Wow! Sorry I missed the drawing and quartering.:D I can't say I've seen anyone here treated poorly for asking questions, either new ones or old ones...both questions and turners:D:D:D Questions are usually answered outright or info is given regarding where the answers can be found. We are really a friendly bunch here and we share what we know freely... Or have I missed something?
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jdarragh

I am fairly new to turning and fairly new to the forum, so with trepidation, I am asking the following question because I see what happens to someone who asks a question that has been answered before-- something along the lines of verbally drawn and quartered.

its_virgil

I'll cook burgers for the "pre-game" activities.:D:D:D

BTW: There were several favorable comments on the pens you and Dawn sent to the Pen Display. I'll let you know when they are posted. I thought it would have already happened. They are on the way to the AAW symposium's instant gallery they I'll return them. Thanks
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by ed4copies

Shall we all "Draw and quarter" Don (Its virgil), just to keep in practice???[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

jdarragh

"drawing and quartering" was intended to be tongue in cheek. I have enjoyed reading all the information on this site. Very informative and helpful. I appreciate the site very much. Let's just say that I made an extra attempt with the search feature before posting the question.

Joe

stevers

Originally posted by jdarragh

"drawing and quartering" was intended to be tongue in cheek. I have enjoyed reading all the information on this site. Very informative and helpful. I appreciate the site very much. Let's just say that I made an extra attempt with the search feature before posting the question.

Joe

We know that Joe. We just playen. We like to play.[}:)][}:)][:p][:p]

Top Bottom