Beware pen thieves.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TurtleTom

She didn't make it very far.
Slimline with Red Oak and ebonized red oak with pecan ring. I have a lot of oak.
(No spiders were harmed in making this photo.)

Attachments

• beware.JPG
    beware.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TurtleTom

I love these spiders, This one picked a bad spot on my tractor and I'm not sure what to do about it. She doesn't have an egg sac yet, it's late in the year and they got a late late start here because of massive uncommon spring rains. Wonder if she likes to travel?

Skie_M

Talk about living ahead of the times ....

See if you can pick her and her web up on a piece of cardboard and transplant her to a nice corner of the barn?

TurtleTom

New camera oopsies, and I'm sticking to it. Believe me, that spider has nothing to worry about. You know they eat the entire web each night? I'll probably move her tonight after her dinner. These are my most favorite spiders, well, maybe the fly jumpers too. I saw one last year with red eyes. That was a first and only, that and the king snake with turquoise eyes, wow.

WriteON

I broke the code .... Inky Dinky Spider

Nice pen TT. Glad to see its on The Web

Last edited:

sbwertz

I used to be phobic about spiders (got over it!) but once out riding on my uncle's ranch I loped between a couple of trees and right through about SIX of these webs, with spiders. I wound up with the webs and spiders wrapped all over me. I almost had a heart attack and could feel "creepy crawlies" for the rest of the day.

Top Bottom