Better Quality Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ironman123

Can anyone direct me to some better quality pen kits available. I have Slimlines from Rockler, PSI, CSUSA, Woodturners. I don't really like the short fat ones. More classic styles in medium diameter of 3/8, 7/16 or 1/2 inch diameter. Also in Chrome, Rhodium or Titanium.

Am I wanting to much?:confused: Thanks in advance for any guidance in the right direction.

Ray

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Welcome Ray!!

Watch the pens in Show Off Your Pens.

There are many places you can purchase better "kits"----but once you see the pens, you might have a better idea which YOU prefer.

Parson

Try the Jr and regular versions of the Statesman and Gentleman's pens from CSUSA.

You'll pay $30 for them, but I have no problem selling a nice Jr for $150 and a full size for $199... but I'm in Houston and dealing with people used to paying city prices for stuff.

Joe Burns

As Ed suggested keep an out for the ones posted in the Show off Your Pens section. They will give you an idea of what appeals to you.

I'm partial to the Jr. Gent II and Jr. Statesmen II pens at CSUSA and the Sierra Elegant Beauty pens from Berea. These pens can also be purchased at other great vendors also.

I also want to try the Majestic Jr. and the Emperor from Exotic Blanks soon too.

Joe

ironman123

Thanks Ed, Parson and Joe. Taking it all in. I have a pen or two on the Show Your Pens. About to put my Aluminum one over there.
Joe, you are pretty close. I go to Temple once or twice a month sometimes.

Ray

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Joe, I'm definitely with you on CSUSA and BEREA for the Juniors and the Elegant Beauties. Very quick service! And those are some of my favorite pens. Haven't done the Emporor or the Majestic yet. Don't know where I will buy them.

As Ed suggested keep an out for the ones posted in the Show off Your Pens section. They will give you an idea of what appeals to you.

I'm partial to the Jr. Gent II and Jr. Statesmen II pens at CSUSA and the Sierra Elegant Beauty pens from Berea. These pens can also be purchased at other great vendors also.

I also want to try the Majestic Jr. and the Emperor from Exotic Blanks soon too.

Joe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
If you want to spend a little more, Laserlinez has MADE IN THE U S A!!!!! Kits which are made of Stainless Steel. I haven't used any of them yet, but you can bet I'm gonna. Constant is top notch vendor and a great guy!!!

Top Bottom