Best Seller

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rebfan04

Need advice on which 2-tube twist pen medium size looks and sells the best. Love the capped pens but not very many people want it due to the size.
Thanks Roger

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

omb76

For me, when folks are buying for men (or a guy buying for himself), the Cigar style is my number 1 seller. They like the masculine look and size of it. When buying for women (or a woman buying for herself), the Elegant Sierra's are number 1. They have a more slender classy look to them. Comfort fits also sell good, but without the cushion at the tip. Most of my customers like the look of the capped pens, the price usually turns them off.

aggromere

I very seldom make capped pens anymore. My favorite two piece twist is the jr Gent II ballpoint (you can get them from exotic blanks). As always the good old standby cigar pen kit is a good hefty twist pen with a lot of plating options.

I also like the PSI Executive, Aero, majestic squire and the broadwell twist. They are all single tube pens, but I like them too.

seamus7227

I think that is a matter of personal opinion, I really like the Euro's as far as your question goes, but its not really a big seller for me

MorganGrafixx

Sierra two-tone silver metal (shiny and brushed aluminum look) with acrylic are hands down the best sellers overall. For men only though, it would be a tie between the Sierra two-tone silver with acrylic or the Cigar with either acrylic or wood.

Rangertrek

I sell a mix of pens, the cigars for me are not big sellers. I sell a lot of Executives, Longwood with the grip. Best sellers are still the capped pens, Baron, Sedona, and lately the Triton. More return on the cap pens.

Top Bottom