Best price Churchill & Jr Retro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rlharding

Does anyone know who has the best price? Aaron only does RB Retro's and I am interested in sets of RB and FP. Same for Churchill's. AS is not an option.

With some of the weekly sales suppliers have it's hard to know who has the best price at any one time.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

If you want to make the Jr. Retro set in Rhodium, CSUSA is the only place. If you want it in Ti Gold, you will have to buy 2 roller ball kits from Aaron and a Jr. Gent fountain pen from CSUSA. Berea and Beartooth Woods are the best bets for the Churchill, Woodcraft charges too much and has crappy plating.

rlharding

Thanks all.
I am miffed with CSUSA at the moment. I ordered my last Jr. Retro from them and they sent me part of the order. Didn't let me know half of what I needed was on back order and what I received had missing parts! That was about 7-8 weeks ago and I am still waiting.

I will check Berea & Beartooth for the Churchill.

Thanks.

zig613

Ruth...

If you are looking for a Canadian supplier for Churchills try William-Woodwrite at <www.penblanks.ca>. They have good service and the prices I believe a little lower than the US suppliers. Otherwise, Ernie at Bear Tooth is a good source.

Zig

Buzz

Originally posted by zig613

Ruth...

If you are looking for a Canadian supplier for Churchills try William-Woodwrite at <www.penblanks.ca>. They have good service and the prices I believe a little lower than the US suppliers. Otherwise, Ernie at Bear Tooth is a good source.

Zig

The Canadian compnay are good people to deal with. I have to get my Baron and Sedona kits from them as AS do not do international shipping. The Churchill and El grande etc I get from Ernie at BTW.

rlharding

For others who may want the info:

Berea & Beartooth have 10c difference on one kit..:) while WW are $1.20 cheaper on the Ti/G RB, 10c cheaper on the Sterling but don't show the Sterling FP.

Beartooth uses a 31/64 & 13.3, Berea uses 33/64 & 31/64 which I have.

arioux

Originally posted by rlharding

For others who may want the info:

Berea & Beartooth have 10c difference on one kit..:) while WW are $1.20 cheaper on the Ti/G RB, 10c cheaper on the Sterling but don't show the Sterling FP.

Beartooth uses a 31/64 & 13.3, Berea uses 33/64 & 31/64 which I have.

They are the same kit, Beartooth distribute Berea kits. If you don't see a kit on WW site, justemail him. He can sell you anything that Berea makes.

Alfred

Top Bottom