Best Lady's pen size

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

I have made a few slims and cigars along with assorted other larger pens. Every pen larger than a slim that I place into a lady's hand gives me the same reply, too big, too heavy. What pen do you have the best results pleasing people with smaller hands? I am looking for something large enough to either decal or cast a label into to personalize the pen. Any suggestions? Please! I am fairly sure this has been answered many times over here, but my searches have failed to turn anything.
Charles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

i have found that the princess pen fro PSI has sold more than any other that i have made. if i have sold one i have sold 30-40 and i have only been selling since April. They seen to me to be a kind of feminine cigar. the lower tube is 8mm and the top is 10mm. the ladies seem to love them, especially the pink with a decent body color.

ctubbs

Thanks for the info everyone. This is exactly what I was in need of. This is the best community on the internet. Again, thank you.
Charles

cwolfs69

Thanks for the info everyone. This is exactly what I was in need of. This is the best community on the internet. Again, thank you.
Charles
the aero with bright and feminine colors does sell well with the women also. the size is smaller, yet has the look of the elegant sierra.

Top Bottom