best "click" kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redwd707

Tried a search but didnt really find anything. I have yet to find a click pen that functions reliably. Ive tried the Polaris and Vertex clicks from PSI and one from CSUSA (the slimmer one with the centerband). Any other suggestions? Folks ask for click pens pretty often so I'd like to find at least one I can add to the lineup.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I Like these.

I haven't had any trouble with them, others have.

My only problem is the ink inserts.
Ditto. It's about the only click kit I'll make. In fact, I think I've made more of them than any other pen kit, click or non-click). I will make a sierra click, but not the elegant sierra click.

el_d

Mike, what I mean is sometimes theres plastic crude on the ends of the refills, plastic flash, that doesnt get removed that will cause the click to hang up. Or some of the labels on the nicer refills will also cause the click to hang up.
The only problem I've ever had was due to the refill. Switch out the refill or readjust it and it usually works right.

I Like these.

I haven't had any trouble with them, others have.

My only problem is the ink inserts.
What do you mean by that?

Last edited:
I use the sierra click, elegant sierra click, and full size guardian. They have a rough time of it with me. They've all been dropped on concrete and asphalt numerous times, and I've yet to have an issue with the mechanisms. The only one I've had to retire (elegant click) was just beat up so bad I didn't want anyone to see it. It still worked great, though.

Rmartin

Believe it or not, I like these from PSI

BLKwhite.jpg

Top Bottom