Berea plans - Where are they? [?]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ldimick

Is there a site that I can look at the Berea plans? I searched their site and did not see any plans on it. BB didn't have the plans for the American flat top either. Any ideas?[?]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

Not only is the woodcraft site great for getting Berea kit instructions. If you want to do a Berea kit that they carry that usually takes a B mandrel and you do not want to buy it, all Woodcraft bushings will fit a normal 7 mm mandrel.

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
Originally posted by ldimick
<br />Woodcraft kits = Berea kits? I didn't realize that.
Woodcraft has many of the same kits as Berea. But, Berea for some kits uses the "B" mandrel, while Woodcraft uses strictly the "A" mandrel. So the bushings are not the same, at least the inside bore is different. Just something to be aware of.

I also wish Berea posted their instruction sheets. Not that I personally have a lot of use for them, but it's just what most people expect these days. And it's a handy reference for those cryptically marked bushing sets like "14A" or "27W" It would not be so hard to do...

OTOH every Berea order I ever placed was accompanied by instruction sheets for every kit in the order. They will certainly always send or fax you a sheet if you are missing one. Just call their toll-free number! Of course that doesn't help you after business hours... Same goes for Arizonasilhouette or Beartoothwoods or any other resellers that might be there

53Jim

WoodCraft does use the A mandrel, almost exclusively, but if you ask the sales people, they may have a B mandrel laying around - THEY MAY. They did when I asked.

Maybe they just felt sorry for me[8D]

It doesn't hurt to ask if they have one laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom