Berea pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

Berea has a March madness sale on El Grande - Elite pens. $4 to $5 per pen seems like a screaming deal to me. Problem I need to buy a "B" mandrel plus the mount #2 for my Rikon for an additional $20. Any way to addapt an "A" mandrel to hold "B" bushings. Berea seems to be the only place I've seen that has "A" and "B" bushings. Any ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Drop the mandrel and get a dead center and some TBC bushings (johnnyCNC). It'll cost you about the same as the B Mandrel setup, and you'll benefit from there forward...

Can't remember the last time I used my mandrel

its_virgil

To answer your question you have two options. One is to buy the bushings for the B mandrel and make you own mandrel or you could purchase the bushings from Woodcraft that will fit the standard A mandrel. Woodcraft sells Berea kits.:wink:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Berea has a March madness sale on El Grande - Elite pens. $4 to $5 per pen seems like a screaming deal to me. Problem I need to buy a "B" mandrel plus the mount #2 for my Rikon for an additional $20. Any way to addapt an "A" mandrel to hold "B" bushings. Berea seems to be the only place I've seen that has "A" and "B" bushings. Any ideas?

Top Bottom