Berea kit part numbers?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

webmonk

I've been looking for a list of Berea kits (specifically by part number) but so far I haven't had any luck. I sent mail to their "Contact Us" address but it bounced (waiting to see if their AOL address works now.) Daniel's list has the kits, but not the part numbers so that leads me to believe either he had the same trouble I'm having or that Berea doesn't have official part numbers (though that doesn't make much sense to me.)

Does anyone know if Berea a) has official part numbers they use and b) if so, where could I find them?

Thanks for the help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tea Clipper

AS has them in kit name order, but you should be able to work from this list.
https://www.arizonasilhouette.com/Berea_Hardwoods_Pen_Kit_Price_List.htm

webmonk

I did see that list, but it felt weird to use a supplier part number for the manufacturer's part number, but it's looking like that may be the best option. It just leaves me wondering how AS places an order without it being a massive headache.

Thanks for the info!

Mikey

Be careful with those numbers from Berea. I've noticed that some part numbers from there are fairly short, while others have piles of dashes and other denotations that tell you plating type as well as kit type. Slimlines seem to be the worst and their newer stuff seems a bit more simple.

Tea Clipper

Oh, I'm sorry. I always thought that those were the partnumbers. Now I see what you are talking about, and no I've never seen a list of them before.

Example: 24k gold cigar pencil
BHW-099 = WCO195-HP+C-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom