Berea Carbara Ballpoint Pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Does this mean if we have an atlas kit around and save the plastic bag it came in we can count the pen as something high falutin' like a limited edition or the last of it's kind??? [}:)][}:)]

Personally, I don't like either of the new names- the big A sounds like a small pen trying to seem bigger to me and the carbara just sounds like too much of a mouthful!

Mikey

Personally, I think if you want to seperate yourself, you should be coming up with some of your own names for pens anyway. Look at the people who have websites and sell pens just on this site, then probably multiply that by 50 or more. With everyone calling a kit the same thing, some originality gets lost. When that happens, hpw do you expect one to pay $$ more from one person than another they found on the web.

In looking at sites, I have found a lot of sites that look great, but as far as photos go and the simple descriptions and naming of pens, Penworks gets my vote as best so far. He changes the names and gives the stuff we sell a distinctive personality so that anyone looking at the stuff has to consider buying.

angboy

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />
Originally posted by angboy
...and the carbara just sounds like too much of a mouthful!

My dear sweet Angela, you know better than to leave me something like this. But I'll be nice... just this once.[}:)][:0][;)]

Oops, and this one wasn't even intentional![}:)][}:)]

I am glad to know that Randy's not the only one who recognizes just how dear and sweet I am! [^][^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom