Berea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Historically, Berea's kits have been made in Taiwan (labeled as such), which has always been read to mean "Dayacom". HOWEVER, with new sources becoming available, you have no idea where anything is made, from shipment to shipment.

If you buy from Berea, they have always stood behind their merchandise. IF you buy from a Berea distributor, they COULD be getting kits from both Berea and direct from other manufacturers.

Right now, all of us selling pen components need to be responsible for our own products. The vendors who support IAP are all reputable and will attempt to solve any problems you may have.

JustInside

Thanks for the info. Just to clarify, I have no problems with Berea, I like there product, I am just trying to see if they are in fact from Dayacom. I have a very large order of pens and am trying to figure out where to get the kits. It is a large enough order to justify going direct.

Thanks again

Paul

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Thanks for the info. Just to clarify, I have no problems with Berea, I like there product, I am just trying to see if they are in fact from Dayacom. I have a very large order of pens and am trying to figure out where to get the kits. It is a large enough order to justify going direct.

Thanks again

Paul
Most likely Daycom will not sell directly to you. In the past, they would only sell to a reseller and then only ones with very large pockets.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Thanks again

Paul

Before you attempt buying direct, call Berea and talk with Jim--tell him you want 500 kits (or whatever your number), you may find he will work with you.

You are MUCH MORE ASSURED of delivery and quality using this method.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the info guys, I am looking for around 5100 pieces.

It would be darned inconvenient to pay for 5100 kits (which you must do in advance) and then have the vendor refuse to ship for some reason.

But, you pays your money, you takes your chances!!

Top Bottom