Berea "plastic" transmiss. in Perfect Fit/El grand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

I just recieved the first "perfect fit" and "El grande" twist pens I have ever ordered. They both have a plastic twist transmission I have never seen before, I assume this is a special tranny to accomodate the pen refill AND the pencil mechanism

Is this transmission dependable? It looks really cheezy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gwilki

I've had excellent reviews of it. I like it better ,in the way it works, than the transmission in other kits. Now, I've only had a few out in the market for about 4 months, so long term, I don't know.

Rudy Vey

This is a Schmidt transmission, and in my book the best that is offered in pen kits. I like the PFC because I can switch to a pencil in an instant - no need to make a pencil/pen kit and have it laying around for a looong time. To count my sales on pencil per year I need only one hand.

redfishsc

Originally posted by Rudy Vey
<br />This is a Schmidt transmission, and in my book the best that is offered in pen kits. I like the PFC because I can switch to a pencil in an instant - no need to make a pencil/pen kit and have it laying around for a looong time. To count my sales on pencil per year I need only one hand.

Great info, all. Thanks. I will turn them with a bit more confidence now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom