Barrel Trimmer Shafts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fibonacci

Does anyone know if the CSUSA barrel trimmer shafts are compatible with the PSI heads?

I have a PSI head and am debating making as adaptor for the Apprentice Jr. Gent vs buying a proper shaft. If they are not compatible, I will be stuck making one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sam@CSUSA

The precession modular shafts that can be purchased individually work with heads that have a 1/8" hole for the shaft and 2 set screw holes 180 degrees apart. I'm sure if your head only had one set screw that would work fine. But the center hole for the shaft needs to be 1/8". Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sam@CSUSA

Sam@CSUSA

Sounds like the kit you have is similar to our Apprentice Barrel Trimmer Kit. Unfortunately those shafts aren't available separately. Making your own adapter sleeves is probably your best bet!

LanceD

Sam, maybe you could check into this for me. I ordered two size 27/64 shafts to fit the Sierra and other kits that utilizes that size shaft but they are too large and won't fit the tubes. Can you maybe look into this and let us know about the sizing ?

Sam@CSUSA

Lance,
The 27/64 pilot shaft doesn't work with the Sienna/Classica or App. Jr Gent pen kits. It only works with the perfume holder and the toothpick holder. There currently isn't a note on the website but one will be added shortly. When orders are placed over the phone our customer service reps are supposed to inform you of this. Either way you may have ordered, obviously weren't informed of this which is our mistake. If you would like to send the pilot shaft back please contact our Customer Service Department and we will get you a return label so you do not incur any shipping charges. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience and please let me know if I can help you any further.

Top Bottom