Barrel trimmer interchangability

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbriski

Are the barrel trimmer shafts interchangable between CSUSA and the ones from Arizona Sihouette? I had the woodcraft set and they weren't doing so well for me, so I purchased a 1/2" head and 7mm shaft from CSUSA and it works awsome in comparison to the woodcraft set. I noticed the CSUSA's shaft that connects to the head is much smaller than the woodcraft ones and I can't use the extra shafts on the new head. Would I come to the same issue with Arizona Sihouette? If I ordered a shaft from them, would it fit the CSUSA head?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
In this case, I would call them and ask. Even if someone says it worked for them, you never know when specs will change. Bill B knows where he is buying his stock and should be able to easily tell you with whom he is interchangeable.

Randy_

Originally posted by dbriski
<br />.....I had the woodcraft set and they weren't doing so well for me, so I purchased a 1/2" head and 7mm shaft from CSUSA and it works awsome in comparison to the woodcraft set.....

There have been quite a few posts about mills that didn't work very well....even new out of the box....and that is most likely a sharpening issue. Those things are fairly easy to sharpen yourself or if you aren't confident in your skills, you can send it off to Paul Huffman and he will make it better than new for $10, IIRC, including return postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom